WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Ha, nice.

I did not know Killface was a Chaos Marine. Well makes some since since Xander has some Space Marines knockoff.

SRM Transformers 3 SRM Transformers 3

All hail Trafic Cone!

I always liked watching this. Why does Soundwave have crosses on his head?

Battosai810 responds:

Soundwave has a cross on his head because he's more or less my character Mini Pope dressed up. I basically took all my characters and dressed them up as Transformers for these cartoons. Mini Pope is just one of the more obscure ones.

Thanks for watching!

District 9 District 9

Funny

It was very funny, and due, if you're that young, try to find someone a bit older to do the voices. But you are excellent in flash, and comedy, I'll give you that.

Nintendo DSi "Promo" Nintendo DSi "Promo"

Liked it

Heh... I still have the "brick". Dont like light, and wont get a DSi. I like my bulky DS a lot. And, I got a PSP not that long ago... However, I like my DS more :P

LONG LIVE BULKY DS!

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

No Spring Man?

For some reason I was thinking Dr. Willy's lastest Robot Master would be Spring Man... Boy was I in a shock when it was Milk Man!

Dont worry Milky, at least your more useful than Spring!

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

10/10

Hah... I love what you did to the Poke-Rap!

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

3 Words

What. The Hell.

That was different, but very funny!

Eleanor Rigby-Music Video Eleanor Rigby-Music Video

Very touching

That was one of the best flashes I have ever seen. Period. I love the way you did it. However, "face in a jar", like pale2hall said, is makeup, not an actual face in a jar.That part kinda creeped me out. But yea, that flash was excellent, and almost made me shed a tear, and this si from a guy that doesn't cry.