Garden Party Garden Party

Very good!

Does it sample anything? Or is this all your work? Just wondering because I may wanna hear the old timey music it came from :v

Jung Jung

Getting better

I really like Jung, just that the only bone I have to pick with it is it's a bit dull. Add more to it, but not to much.

Breakcore Breakcore

Almosr finished...

Breakcore sounds a bit better then the others, however the notes seam a bit out of place, prehaps make it flow a bit more?

-_BassBeat_- -_BassBeat_-

A bit dull

Boy, dont you just love 1up-ing?

Anyway, the "voice suprise" should be in the song, and well needs to be mixed up a bit.

-{;Pluckit;}- -{;Pluckit;}-

Work on it

Would be excelent... if in some parts doesnt sound out of tune Sorry bout 5/10.... Needs more work.

Afraid of clowns, are you? Afraid of clowns, are you?

Voice is great! Song is wierd...

Your voice, its excelent... the song however, is a bit odd, wierd... Thats the only thing stoping this from geting a perfect 10 and 5.. Sorry.... I feel bad doing this.

gleegleep responds:

That's alright; I appreciate your thoughts. Reading about thoughts like yours help me to improve my skills. I do admit, I chose a pretty weird BGM for this. I guess I wanted to have an "evil clown" sound to the BGM.

Thanks again for your thoughts! And I'm glad you like the voicing in this! :D :D

Kirby - King Dedede Kirby - King Dedede

Awesome

@ Reone662

Thats what makes it good. Hell sometimes MIDI sounds better... I gotta hand it to TheGimpsta, I love it!

Kirbys Dream Universe [orche] Kirbys Dream Universe [orche]

Should be in Brawl

Well since Brawl went to the orchestral side of music, this should have been in it. Excelent. <(^,^<) <(^.^)> (>^,^)>

BowserThedestructive responds:

thanks although i do like my version ive listened to brawls version of this song yes they do have an orchestral remake of the tune on the game search it on youtube but i have heared it it creams this version Except for my horns and cellos :P but the rest owns mine :P

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

YOU CHANGED IT! DON'T TOUCH IT! D:&lt;

YOU CHANGED IT! DON'T TOUCH IT! D:<

...

Just kidding XD

I loved the 2nd one, was more suited for battles with mechs, or gunfights, but this one, just blows it away.

Fountain of Dreams remix Fountain of Dreams remix

&lt;(^,^&lt;) &lt;(^.^)&gt; (&gt;^,^)&gt;

Excellent! This is a very good remix. Cant stop listening to it XD

<("O)>

OH SHI-- RUN KIRBY WADDLE DOO IS HERE!

/\