WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Ha, nice.

I did not know Killface was a Chaos Marine. Well makes some since since Xander has some Space Marines knockoff.

SRM Transformers 3 SRM Transformers 3

All hail Trafic Cone!

I always liked watching this. Why does Soundwave have crosses on his head?

Battosai810 responds:

Soundwave has a cross on his head because he's more or less my character Mini Pope dressed up. I basically took all my characters and dressed them up as Transformers for these cartoons. Mini Pope is just one of the more obscure ones.

Thanks for watching!

District 9 District 9

Funny

It was very funny, and due, if you're that young, try to find someone a bit older to do the voices. But you are excellent in flash, and comedy, I'll give you that.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Nice

I really love the NG Radio app. Just a dumb question, is there really one in real life for Vista/Windows 7?

Oh also, it can play music waiting approval.

Archawn responds:

1) There's not, currently, a version you can download. I'm making one, though.
2) I know, cool, huH?

2009 Internet Olympics 2009 Internet Olympics

Unique!

Excelent idea. The minigames with a wold leaderbord. To me, thats a 10 in my book. Everything about it is good! 5/5, and 10/10!

Newgrounds Information Newgrounds Information

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

To ZiggyZack99:

Did you find the secrets?

BTW nice flash!

Garden Party Garden Party

Very good!

Does it sample anything? Or is this all your work? Just wondering because I may wanna hear the old timey music it came from :v

Jung Jung

Getting better

I really like Jung, just that the only bone I have to pick with it is it's a bit dull. Add more to it, but not to much.

Breakcore Breakcore

Almosr finished...

Breakcore sounds a bit better then the others, however the notes seam a bit out of place, prehaps make it flow a bit more?